Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hip Hop

Hip hop you don't stop, rocking to the beat that something rocks. And so hey again bloggers, on this day I find myself blogging about that all too familiar music phrase of hip hop and hip hop news for some reason or a blogging another. And if I must blogger say, I have heard of BET throughout my travels here on planet earth, as doesn't that word BET mean entertainment news, all music all the time and more. And I have found myself watching those BET music videos on that television channel of BET as well every so often. And so what else is there that I can say about BET that has not already been said in BET blogger time. Well, if you happen to be looking for that hip hop news, BET has it. You can find celerity news, political news, national news, headline news of the day, fashion news, health news and all kinds of news at their website. And what's really cool is that you can watch videos of those news headlines, as watching those news headline videos can be really entertaining to watch. And now that the internet has made watching those videos easier, watching hip hop news can be just a website visit away.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: