Monday, August 22, 2011

The Word

And so here goes another one of those recycle this blog posts to be found on this bloggers block of a blogging day.

"In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God", John 1:1, if you believe. For some reason, I was thinking about the word radio today. I guess because I listen to the radio when there is nothing else to do, or I just listen to the radio for entertainment. And it leads me to thinking about the the letters that are in the word radio rearranged. And for some reason I always find it interesting to rearrange the letters of words for either word games or to find out their origins and meanings. And the word radio has the word diary, and dio, God in Latin. Is that a diary of God? And there are the letters rio, not sure what that is all about. And the letters air, in that "on the air"? And a whole another word, Life, efil, evil. Live, evil. Is to live life evil? What's that all about? And then there is the word television, which has the word evil and live, and vision in it. Is the television a vision of evil. life, live. And that brings me to the word, word; palabra in Spanish, a parable; story. How interesting. Now this is getting confusion to me. Whatever this letter and word stuff could be all about, have a great day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: