Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sewing my own throw pillows

Guest post written by Mimi Rogers

When I have the opportunity to cut costs here and there, I really try to take advantage of it. One example is just around the house. I've always been pretty handy with crafts and a sewing needle, so I save a lot of money by doing that. Plus, most of the time the stuff that I make for myself is of a better quality than anything that I could get in stores. It was about time to give my living room a facelift again, so I decided that the easiest way would be with some new throw pillows.

So I went online to see if I could find some really interesting ways to make my own special throw pillows. As I was looking for that, I ran across the site www.CLEAR-Internet.com and after I looked through it some I decided to sign up for one of the internet packages that I saw on there.

I found a really cute tutorial on making some pillows with bird appliquĊ½s on them that are just going to be so adorable.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: