Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Career for Me

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

First long as I could remember, I had wanted to go into real estate so when I graduated from college, I immediately started classes to get my license. I am now a broker, well, with a provisional license, but I am working my way up to becoming a full-fledged agent. I recently got CLEAR INTERNETso I could use my laptop all the time, and it's nice because it works at home as well as in the office and even in my car when I'm out at a listing or an open h! ouse. I hated relying on the owner's Internet connection to work for my computer. Obviously, business is slow right now, but I really just getting my feet wet in learning the ropes in this industry. I think I have a long and prosperous career ahead of me, and I'm laying the groundwork now for a network of clients that will serve me well in the future. I'm going to be the best agent in town, just you watch me!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: