Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Clock

Time, if I could turn back the hands of time. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, centuries, millenniums, etc;. The clocks on the walls, the clocks on the computers, the clocks on hands and wrists, alarm clocks, the Howard Miller wall clock, the howard miller grandfather clock, the sundials, those sticks that tell us what to do, and all other sorts of names and titles that those time pieces can go by. And a host of other sayings about that word time. A stitch in time saves nine and any other saying there is to be said about that word time. And what else more is there that I can say about this word time that has not already been said in time, as it seems as if I find myself blogging about clocks on this blog every so often for some reason or another. And watches and clocks are another one of those things that I have seen everywhere throughout my travels here on planet earth for as long as I can remember throughout time. And now with the invention of all things internet these days and times, one can buy one of those clocks without ever having to leave home, or at least without ever having to leave a computer, as the invention of all things internet has made buying one of those clocks and just about anything else one can think of just a website visit away.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so amazed that how you loved the clock. I am recomending you to check this Howard Miller Clocks too. I am sure you will like it.

Thank you,
Amy