Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Nublu Jazz Festival



And even when the world seems as if it could be falling down all around me, I still find myself blah blogging sometimes, maybe. And nublu, that really cool club and bar found on the Lower East Side now called the East Village for real estate marketing purposes maybe, is having a Jazz Festival November 5th through the 22nd. I know because their website says so. And that seemingly cool, what can the music be described as, brass band, New Orleans style, marching band or some other description of a name jazz band underground horns will be playing there at Nublu as part of their jazz festival in seemingly a couple of days from now, oh, tomorrow as I blah blog this post, on November 11th at 9pm also. And I know underground horns will be cooking some audio gumbo at nublu tomorrow because they said so. And there is and will be other performers and musicians playing there as part of this jazz festival. And how do I know this, because that Nublu Jazz Festival flyer on their website that I posted in this blog entry says so. And some of those other performers are Juini Booth and Charles Gayle, Jameel Moondoc Trio, Mandingo Ambassadors, I Led Three Lives with special guests, Al Foster Quartet, DJ Hardedge with Graham Haynes, Sveti, Seamus Blake Trio, Los Quackos with Didi Gutman, Clark Gayton, Aaron Johnston, DJ Kingston 19, Ze Luis Quartet, Ilhan Ersahin (hey, I think Ilhan is the owner of nublu)..., Bato The Yugo & Gypsy Boogie, DJ Vladie, Betty Black, Real Live Jazz Sessions, DJ Stimilus, Avram Fefer's Electric Kool Aid, On Davis, Wollesonic, DJ Probus, Heart Beat Sessions, DJ NUBLU and a host of others. And this festival jazz rocks. Have a great music festival day.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: