Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The News

And even when the world seems as if it could be falling down all around me, I still find myself blah blogging away sometimes, maybe. And this is another one of those postings where I ponder what to blah blog about and where I wonder for what content to fill this blog up with in my attempt to maintain this blog whenever possible. And so I see all of these emails that have been sitting around in my email inbox for quite some time now with titles like "AP IMPACT: Tons of released drugs taint US water", "Ohioans ticketed for parking in own driveways","Saudi clerics want women banned from TV, media", "Threatening text prompts 3-school lockdown in Del",
whose article story links on Yahoo News have long been expired and the page is not found. And a New York Daily News article, poor families line up for Bloomberg cash for school plan. And then yet another news article in yesterdays amNewYork with a title like "Sci-fi crime fight too far?, Mayor's plan includes a face recognition system, cell tracking". And so what do I make of these story headlines of these days and times of the planet earth we live on. What commentary does anyone make of these headlines for the society and the world we live in here on planet earth? And what, if anything does this have to do with a No Police State?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: