Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Poem

And so I find myself in bloggerland again on this day attempting to find content for this blog in my attempt to maintain more than one blog. And how do those other bloggers out there in the blogosphere maintain and find content for those blogs as much as possible whenever possible. Is there some internet guru who can answer this question. And it could be that bloggers block again sometimes. And so this following is yet another one of those posts I found myself posting on my other blog sometime a while ago. It's just that this blog seems as if it wants to become Orwellian true speak with it's times and dates sometimes:

And for some reason upon this day that seems as if it wants to appear amongst the number of days throughout the year, I find myself posting this following poem. And every so often I find myself posting poems on these blogs in my attempt to maintain more than one blog with content for some reason or another, and usually because hey, it's less writing sometimes:


Untitled

I am no Queen
I sit a widow and shall see sorrow
I kannot walk any further
my journey may end here
there are no words to take away the pain
to replace a person who is gone
my eyes are dim and heavy with grief
I kannot klose them
I do not wish to see the darkness they hold
this thing which I have greatly feared
has come upon me with trembling
kausing all my bones to shake
I am scared with dreams and terrified
with visions of what will my funeral be like
when I die today at this very moment
will there be a funeral
who will come and who will pay
will they eulogize me and what will they say
leave me to sit and decay
make me your centerpiece in a chair dressed up dead
preserve me with spices, mummify me
let the birds of the air pluck me
the best of the field tear me
till I be consumed by maggots and
dust and fly away when I die
there hath been no greater love than
that which hath been
it is the sound of Rachel mourning for
the children that never were
no one to comfort her
no where to wail lament save the ocean
why died they not from the womb
why died they not the breast prevent them from suck
shy died they not the knees prevent them
shy died they not give up the ghost that
no light shine upon this day
cursed be the man that saith the child
is born this day
it is the wake of a funeral procession
about to begin
it was a sunny day that day across the street from the graveyard
and we all laid down in our coffins to die.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

4
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿

Anonymous said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

Anonymous said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

bad credit contract mobile phone said...

tahnks for this article.. nice and good information

regards,
http://bad-credit-contract-mobile-phone.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

酒店
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
酒店兼差
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店上班PRETTY GIRL

ocean said...

生活標籤
白蟻,除蟲,跳蚤,除白蟻,白蟻防治,大陸新娘,外籍新娘,扭力板手,防爆工具,扭力校正器,居家清潔,清潔公司,旅行社,柴犬,瑪爾濟斯,哈士奇,拳師犬,保健食品,樟芝,納豆,瑜珈,瑜珈教室,瑜珈補習班,高雄瑜珈,法拍,法拍屋,MOTEL,汽車旅館,高雄MOTEL,高雄汽車旅館,3M隔熱紙,大樓隔熱紙,汽車隔熱紙,隔熱紙,瑜珈教學,瑜珈教室,高雄瑜珈,法拍屋,地板拋光,機票,會計事務所,法拍,法拍屋,墾丁一日遊,墾丁旅遊,墾丁旅遊網,高雄一日遊,高雄旅遊 高雄縣旅遊,阿里山旅遊,服飾批發,流行服飾,韓國服飾,日系服飾,看護,居家看護,看護中心,台中motel,台中住宿,台中汽車旅館,蛋糕,彌月蛋糕,乳酪蛋糕,巧克力,chocolate,塑膠棧板,棧板,網路行銷,服飾批發,SEO,時尚服飾,服飾,少女服飾批發,衣服批發,潘朵拉服飾,服飾批發

ocean said...

熱門標籤
不孕症 人工受孕 多囊性卵巢 婦產科 SEO 排名行銷 搜尋行銷 網站排名 網路排名 網路行銷 網頁優化 自然搜尋排列 關鍵字 關鍵字行銷 精蟲分離 肉毒桿菌 試管嬰兒 韓式隆鼻 割雙眼皮 縫雙眼皮 內視鏡隆乳 豐胸 抽脂 整形 整形外科 狐臭 眼袋 開眼頭 隆乳 隆鼻 雙眼皮 果凍矽膠 抽脂 拉皮 整形 玻尿酸 眼袋 脂肪移植 除疤 隆乳隆鼻 雙眼皮 電波拉皮 果凍矽膠 削骨 潘朵拉服飾 服飾批發 流行服飾 流行服裝 韓國服飾 日系服飾 日系精品 服飾批發 白蟻 除蟲 服飾批貨 日韓服飾 精品服飾 日本服飾 白蟻防治 批發服飾 熱門服飾 時尚服飾 服飾

smallawei said...

G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣褲,性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,

C字褲,內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM道具,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,

加盟,免費加盟,
網路賺錢,情趣加盟,
情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

tom said...

Awesome work! The comprehensive data supplied was extremely helpful. I am hoping you keep up the good work executed.
locksmith plano texas
jupiter locksmiths
Locksmith Danville
Locksmith Santa Clara
Santa Clara locksmith
Santa Clara locksmith
Locksmith Santa Clara
Locksmith Santa Clara CA
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Berwyn Locksmith
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Locksmith Berwyn IL
Locksmith Berwyn
Berwyn Locksmith
miami locksmith
Locksmith Mesquite
locksmith pembroke pines
locksmith pembroke pines
locksmith in hialeah
locksmith pembroke pines
locksmith pembroke pines
Locksmith Mesquite
Locksmith Mesquite