Saturday, November 8, 2008

Twitter

And so somehow in my blogaholicness and my attempt to blah blog my way to riches, I somehow discovered this new website where one can seemingly Twitter their way to riches. You know Twitter, that recent Internet phenomenon that seemingly every other person is using in this web 2.0 user generated content Internet world to tell the world what they are doing. Or at least to tell the internet world what you are doing. And so I found myself signing up for Twittad yesterday in hopes of being able to quit those ten full time jobs that I find myself working at sometimes. And Twittad is this website that lets you place advertising on your Twitter page. Now that's cool or interesting, or whichever way one may see it and yet even more internet ways to internet your way to dollars to be found in the internetosphere. And whether one can actually quit their day job, who knows. And then there is Magpie or be a Magpie, another Twitter your way to dollars website that I ran across as well yesterday. Magpie is an ad network for Twitter and they can turn your tweets into bling bling, and that is interesting. Have a great Twittering day.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: